Learn to Run Your I.T. Business Hosted by Jeff Halash from from from Email: Support This Show Main Topic: What security measures should you have in place and what do you use? Endpoint or Antivirus software Cloud...
Learn to Run Your I.T. Business
Hosted by Jeff Halash from TechNutPC.com
Paco Lebron from ProdigyTeks
Alex Chamandy from Envescent
Live Show and Chat every Sunday at 7:30pm EST
Support This Show
Main Topic: What security measures should you have in place and what do you use?
- Endpoint or Antivirus software
- Cloud Email Security or Advanced Threat Protection
- Authentication and password security
- Data-centric security is an approach to security that emphasizes the security of the data itself rather than the security of networks, servers, or applications.
- Email Continuity and DRPs
- Firewalls (hardware or software)
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) is any broadcast domain that is partitioned and isolated in a computer network
- Hashing passwords
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS) is a device or software application that monitors a network or systems for malicious activity or policy violations.
- Logging and auditing
- Multi-factor authentication
- Vulnerability scanners is an application that identifies and creates an inventory of all the systems (including servers, desktops, laptops, virtual machines, containers, firewalls, switches, and printers) connected to a network.
- Timed access control is where you will indicate which devices are allowed to access the internet at what times.
- Internet Security Awareness Training
- Virtual private network (VPN)
- Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS) is a network security/threat prevention technology that examines network traffic flows to detect and prevent vulnerability exploits.
Join us for the 2020 ANNUAL – TECHCON UNPLUGGED
BRINGING COMMUNITY TOGETHER
Get away from your business, for a weekend of learning, fun and some new relationships in a getaway retreat
Join like-minded business owners to help your IT business thrive! Hear from experts and get one-on-one time with peers facing the same challenges. Walk away with concrete action items to take your business to the next level.
Sept 25th-27th 2020
Grand Rapids MI
Remote support that is easy to use.
FREE Auto PC Repair to track down and kill unwanted viruses
FREE subaccounts to let your customers control their own PCs from home
Special Discount for Listening to MSP Unplugged:
- Half price for the first three months, or
- 2 additional months free on a yearly Subscription
To claim your discount, Go to InstantHousecall.com sign up for your Free 15 Day Trial
Then e-mail Corey@instantHousecall.com and tell him you're an MSP Unplugged listener
DISCLAIMER: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission.
Music By Jim Holley